WORKMANSHIP STANDARDS -Highest standards used in seating industry; with all structural and artistic detailing as indicated on drawings, samples and/or pictures and exemplified by best industry craftsmanship.
- All finishing materials to be of highest grade for the respective kinds.
- Standard Finish unless otherwise specified is catalyzed lacquer. The lacquer is resistant to water, alcohol, cosmetics and paint remover and is applied by skilled tradesman.
- All exposed wood will be sanded between coats, ensuring that finish is even and smoothly applied to produce to produce best possible results.
- All edges will be sanded to ensure smooth and softened appearance.
- Finish will be matched accurately to customers supplied samples.
- Machine stitch all seams; all stitching to be of a gauge which prohibits any open spaces between stitches; execute all stitching with a thread if suitable fiber, gauge and construction in accordance with upholstery fabric used.
- All piping or welting applied in a straight and neat fashion.
- Nail head and trim when specified - high quality and individually applied by hand.
- Ensuring all public area upholstery fabrics meet or exceed MVS 302 test for flame proofing even if this requirement exceeds local fire code regulations only if upholstery fabric is not C.O.M
- Upholstery fabrics are COM unless otherwise specified; Quality And Company responsible for accurately estimating required yardage.
- Materials to be new and best for the respective kinds.
- Compliance with manufacturer's printed directions where a trace name product is specified; obtain directions from manufacturer.
- Quality And Company assumes responsibility for final condition of all fabrics and any flaws therein.
- Samples of all finishes will be submitted which meets the construction and or joinery detailing specifications as required by Interior Designer or Owner.
- Submit full mock-up samples of seating as required by Interior Designer
- Tag, label or otherwise identify each item with its appropriate item number, location, and/or room number and/or any other information specified.
- Quality And Company guarantees, under conditions of normal contract and service, seating to be will be free from defects in workmanship and material, other than fabrics, for one ear from date of installation.
- Quality And Company Guarantee applies only to original purchaser or his client.
- Quality And Company's obligation under this guarantee limited to repairing or replacing, at manufacturer's option, any defective pieces or portion thereof at no cost to Owner, including related transportation charges.
- Year Full Warranty on construction