Our QualityQuality specializes in the manufacturing of superior seating products with over thirty years of industry experience and knowledge.
- All materials are new and of the highest grade obtainable for purpose specified.
- Thoroughly seasoned and kiln dried to a moisture content 6-8% before manufacturing, Proper precautions to maintain specified moisture content during production.
- All materials to be free of all stressed and case hardening.
- All exposed surfaces to be free from any defects such as knots, splits or shakes which may detract from quality of seating product.
- All show wood parts to be maple or beech wood unless otherwise specified.
- All solid interior parts to be hardwood only and free from defects which may impair serviceability or structural integrity of product.
Construction -Methods of construction, framing, jointing, fitting and finishing will conforms to highest industry standards, model specifications and Owner's/Operator's Standards.
Seat Construction -
- Spring backs with No-Sag variety springs.
- Padding constructed from foam and cotton felt with 2.8 pounds of high-density foam
Desk Chairs -
- Spring seats with No-Sag variety springs
- Construct backs befitting chair style to Owner's/Operator's approval
- Padding foam to be 2.8 pounds of high-density foam
- Will be either: splined, mortised and tenoned, doweled or full length blocked, glued and screwed in two directions, in accordance with best construction practice.
- Set up for perfect gluing, best quality invisible glue used.
- All work to be carefully corner blocked, well fitted, glued and reinforced with wood screws; nails or staples are not used.